Item No.: AGSMS2.7594
Ame Disposable Isolation Gown SMS – Level 2
Made with Protective Tri-Layer SMS Fabric
Item: Disposable Isolation Gown. AAMI PB70:2012, level 2
Material weight: 40g/m2
Size: regular, 120 x140 cm
Application: Fluid risk level: high
Best used for: c-section, total hip/knee, knee arthroscopy
The gowns above are recommendations only. The longer a procedure, the more protection that may be needed.
Packaging: 1 pc/bag
- Breathable, high-performance, spunbonded surgical gown protects users while keeping them cool
- SMS inner liner and meets AAMI Level 3 liquid barrier standard
- Provides liquid barrier to zones A, B and C
- May not provide protection to zone D
- Used in MODERATE risk situations
- Provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and more fluid exposure through soaking than Level 2
- Two tests are conducted to test barrier protection performance:
+ Water impacting the surface of the gown material
+ Pressurizing the material
Arterial blood draw, Inserting an IV, Emergency Room, Trauma
Directions for use: Always wear with the coated side on the outside and the seam pointing downwards. Keep away from open flames and heat sources.
Proper use Daily changing interval or for 8 hours maximum (Dependent on the utilized chemicals / CMR-drugs or biologicalmaterial; in case of visible contamination immediately! Single-use items!
Care instructions: Do not wash, do not iron, do not tumble dry and do not dry clean.
Storage and transport conditions
- + Dark (protect from direct UV light and sunlight)
- + Cool (+5 to +40°C); dry; no contact with pointed and/or sharp objects
Before use: Check for any damage! Do not use damaged gowns!
Disposal: Waste requiring supervision. Waste, whose collection and disposal is subject to special requirements in view of the prevention of infection.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture
Flammable material. Keep away from ﬁre!
Certificate: ISO 13485
FDA registration number: 3013502150
FDA Registration Number of The Factory Owner/Operator is 10074992