Item No.: AGSMS4.7600
Ame Disposable Isolation Gown SMS – Level 4
Made with Protective Tri-Layer SMS Fabric
Item: Disposable Isolation Gown. AAMI PB70:2012, level 4
Material weight: 60g/m2
Size: regular, 120 x140 cm
Application: High risk, to be used, for example, during long, fluid intense procedures, surgery, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne)
Packaging: 1 pc/bag
- Breathable, high-performance, spunbonded surgical gown protects users while keeping them cool
- SMS inner liner and meets AAMI Level 4 liquid barrier standard
- Provides liquid barrier to zones A, B and C
- May not provide protection to zone D
- Used in HIGH risk situations
- Prevents all fluid penetration for up to 1 hour
- May prevent VIRUS penetration for up to 1 hour
- In addition to the other tests conducted under levels 1-3, barrier level performance is tested with a simulated blood containing a If no virus
Pathogen resistance, Infectious diseases (non-airborne), Large amounts of fluid exposure over long periods.
Directions for use: Always wear with the coated side on the outside and the seam pointing downwards. Keep away from open flames and heat sources. Proper use Daily changing interval or for 8 hours maximum (Dependent on the utilized chemicals / CMR-drugs or biologicalmaterial; in case of visible contamination immediately! Single-use items!
Care instructions: Do not wash, do not iron, do not tumble dry and do not dry clean.
Storage and transport conditions
- + Dark (protect from direct UV light and sunlight)
- + Cool (+5 to +40°C); dry; no contact with pointed and/or sharp objects
Before use: Check for any damage! Do not use damaged gowns!
Disposal: Waste requiring supervision. Waste, whose collection and disposal is subject to special requirements in view of the prevention of infection.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture
Flammable material. Keep away from ﬁre!
Certificate: ISO 13485
FDA registration number: 3013502150
FDA Registration Number of The Factory Owner/Operator is 10074992